2016 Geneva Motor Show: New Volkswagen up! image gallery
Volkswagen has unveiled the up! facelift at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The updated Volkswagen up! gets cosmetic upgrades, smartphone connectivity and more customisation options. It will continue to be offered in both three-door and five-door body styles. The updated up! will even be be offered in a cross model and a delivery van version. There's also a up! Beats version which comes equipped with a 300-watt premium sound system with a total of seven speakers.
The top Volkswagen up! trim is powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol motor which makes 90PS/ 160Nm. The new up!, Volkswagen says, can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 10 seconds and attain a top speed of 185kmph.
It gets a new front bumper with integrated cornering lights and bigger air ducts
There's also bigger wing mirrors with turn indicators and a tweaked rear bumper design
Top trim is powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol motor which makes 90PS
It can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 10 seconds and attain a top speed of 185kmph
It will be offered with option of USB and Bluetooth smartphone connectivity
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here.
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - A Stylish and Luxurious Expandable Motorhome
- NewsEuro V compliant 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 and V4 S: Everything to know
- NewsDelhi government accelerates EV charging infrastructure plans
- NewsTwo-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2