2016 Geneva Motor Show: Ferrari GTC4Lusso image gallery
Ferrari has unveiled the GTC4Lusso at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The new Ferrari GTC4Lusso is an updated version of the Ferrari FF but gets a new design, more power and torque and four wheel steering as well. The styling changes include a new front fascia with a new grille and integrated air intakes, roof-mounted rear spoiler and a new diffuser.
It is powered by the same V12 engine from the FF which has now been tuned to deliver 690PS/697Nm. What's even more interesting than those numbers is that 80 per cent of the torque is delivered from just 1,750rpm. The engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission.
On the inside, the Ferrari GTC4Lusso gets four individual seats done in premium leather and a new 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system that even doubles up as an HD screen.
The new Ferrari GTC4Lusso is an updated version of the Ferrari FF
The new Ferrari GTC4Lusso gets four wheel drive and four wheel steering as well
It's V12 engine from the FF makes 690PS of power and a massive 697Nm of torque
The engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission
The 10.25-inch touch screen infotainment system doubles up as an HD screen
Starts Rs 4.26 Crore
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599
- Toyota continues to be world's largest carmaker third year in a row