2016 Geneva Motor Show: Aston Martin DB11 images leaked
Aston Martin will debut the new DB11 at its pavilion at the upcoming Geneva Auto Show. A few leaked images on the internet reveal the new car's design cues that are inspired by the stunning DB10 concept car, featured in the last James Bond 007 movie, Spectre.
The front end features a typical and large Aston Martin grille below which lays an airdam that's stretched end to end. The chiseled nose adds character to the car and helps it stand out while retaining classic Aston Martin styling. The long bonnet also serves another purpose- to accommodate the 5.2-litre, twin-turbo, V12 engine.
The rear end has a nice looking LED lamp that wraps around the spoiler that juts out of the boot area. It resembles the design that we've seen on the ultra exclusive One-77. The side profile, meanwhile, shows a prominent coupe design with the rear section of the roof sloping down sharply towards the rear. The wheels have been taken from the Bond car.
Stay tuned for a detailed report of the new Aston Martin once the doors to the 2016 Geneva Motor Show open.
Image source: Carscoops
Starts Rs 4.05 Crore
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate