2016 Geneva Auto Show: Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet teased
Mercedes has released a new teaser video of the new C-Class Cabriolet ahead of its official debut. Previously, the carmaker had released two teaser images. This new model will be showcased for the first time at the 2016 Geneva International Motor that will be held from March 3-13, 2016.
The teaser video confirms that the C-Class Cabriolet will share the same front fascia as the coupe version. The major difference is that the convertible version will get a fabric soft-top. Additionally, it will come equipped with a windshield wind deflector and the Mercedes Airscarf technology. The latter is a neck-level heating system which releases warm air from the head restraints.
The Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet will be mechanically similar to the coupe. It will get the same interiors and will be offered with the same range of petrol and diesel engines. The C-Class Cabriolet is expected to be priced higher than the coupe.
The Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet will rival the BMW 4-series Convertible and the Audi A5 Cabriolet. The Audi A5 too gets a fabric roof while the BMW has a folding metal hard-top.
Starts Rs 69.24 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?