2016 Ford Endeavour spotted testing in India
The 2016 Ford Endeavour was just spotted testing in the temple town of Tindivanam, Tamil Nadu. Like its ageing counterpart, the new Endeavour too borrows its platform from the Ranger pick-up, but the new one at that.
The burly SUV employs the Kinetic design philosophy that was seen on other Ford SUVs like the Ecosport and the new generation Kuga. The Endeavour also boasts of a host of new technologies and assistance systems, with the most notable being the four-step terrain management system. It also gets the Sync2 infotainment system.
As we had speculated in a previous story on SUVs coming to India in 2015, the new Endeavour will come with the option of a 2.2-litre mill and a more powerful 3.2-litre diesel engine and we hope to drive the latter in India as well. Like the current model, these engines will be available with an automatic transmission and 4x4 options. Ford is expected to launch the new Endeavour here around Diwali. It will come in via the CKD route from Thailand. Expect the pricing to be in the range of Rs 25 - 35 lakh.
Image source: Motor Vikatan
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years
- NewsRoyal Enfield launches all-new riding jackets, priced from Rs 4,950 onward
- NewsIndian EV manufacturer BGauss inaugurates first dealership, commences deliveries of A2 and B8