2016 Chevrolet Cruze launched in India in new Burnt Coconut colour
After opening sales of the new Cruze, Chevrolet India have added a new colour to the palette. The new Chevrolet Cruze is now offered with a Burnt Coconut colour in India, taking the total number of colours the car is offered with to seven.
There is no difference to the rest of the mechanicals of the Cruze. The refresh brought with it new bumpers, tweaked projector headlamps, DRLs, MyLink infotainment system and a rearview camera. Chevrolet haven't tinkered with the Cruze's 166PS/360Nm 2.0l diesel engine and 6-speed manual and auto transmissions. An all-new Cruze however is on its way in 2017. It however remains to be seen if Chevy will want to continue the current-gen model and position the new vehicle as a more expensive and premium option.
Prices for the Chevrolet Cruze start from Rs 13.95 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled