2016 Chevrolet Cruze launched in India in new Burnt Coconut colour
After opening sales of the new Cruze, Chevrolet India have added a new colour to the palette. The new Chevrolet Cruze is now offered with a Burnt Coconut colour in India, taking the total number of colours the car is offered with to seven.
There is no difference to the rest of the mechanicals of the Cruze. The refresh brought with it new bumpers, tweaked projector headlamps, DRLs, MyLink infotainment system and a rearview camera. Chevrolet haven't tinkered with the Cruze's 166PS/360Nm 2.0l diesel engine and 6-speed manual and auto transmissions. An all-new Cruze however is on its way in 2017. It however remains to be seen if Chevy will want to continue the current-gen model and position the new vehicle as a more expensive and premium option.
Prices for the Chevrolet Cruze start from Rs 13.95 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift to launch in India in June
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022