2016 Beijing Motor Show: 2017 Renault Koleos unveiled
Renault recently revealed the 2017 Koleos at the 2016 Beijing Motor Show. It is based on Renault-Nissan's CMF-CD platform used in vehicles like the 2016 Nissan X-Trail, Renault Espace and the Renault Talisman. When it goes on sale, it will be offered with a choice of four engines two petrol and two diesel with power outputs ranging between 130PS and 175PS. Transmission options on the 2017 Renault Koleos are a six-speed manual and the brand's X-Tronic CVT. The Renault Koleos will also be offered in either a front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive variant.
At 4,670mm in length, it is just 125mm shorter than the upcoming 2016 Toyota Fortuner. This translates to 289mm of rear knee room. The exterior design is inspired by the Renault Talisman, and this gives the 2017 Renault Koleos a very German look with the neat lines and sharp features.
This theme is carried forward to the interior as well with a very simple and sophisticated layout. It features an R-Link 2 touchscreen infotainment system which can be had in one of two formats a 7-inch landscape or an 8.7-inch portrait. This display is linked to a 12-speaker Bose sound system.
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700