2016 Auto Expo: Yamaha MT-09 image gallery
Yamaha India has launched the MT09 at Rs 10.20 lakh, ex-Delhi at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Japanese bike maker will bring the flagship MT series motorcycle through the CBU route in India.
The Yamaha MT-09 is powered by a brand new in-line 873cc motor that makes 115PS of power at 10,000rpm and generates 87.5Nm of torque at 8,5000rpm. This motor comes with a constant mesh six-speed gearbox. The Yamaha MT-09 launched in India will compete against the likes of Triumph Street Triple and Kawasaki Z800. Here is an image gallery of Yamaha MT-09.
The Yamaha MT-09 is powered by a brand new in-line 873cc
The engine makes 115PS of power at 10,000rpm and generates 87.5Nm of torque at 8,5000rpm.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 10,55,354
Starts Rs 8,84,000
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh