2016 Auto Expo: TVS Entorq210 showcased
TVS Motor Company showcased the Entorq210, a touring scooter concept, at the 2016 Auto Expo. It has been designed and developed in-house by TVS. The company says that the concept has been designed to ensure that it remains easy to ride while filtering through city traffic and while cruising at high speeds. The front fascia has been designed to reduce windblast while cruising on the highway.
The TVS Entorq210 concept has been built on an all-new next generation platform which is a combination of a lightweight high-grade steel chassis with inverted front forks and a mono shock rear suspension. The company says that this new platform will be the base for all future big wheeled scooters.
The TVS Entorq210 concept is powered by a 212.5cc, all aluminium, liquid cooled, fuel injected engine which is mated to a variomatic transmission. TVS says it can hit a top speed of 120kmph and also that it gets an 8.5 litre fuel tank. Unlike typical scooters, it features larger wheels with wide tubeless tyres and dual disc brakes with ABS. It gets an LED lighting system with a unique signature, a smart key, push button start/stop, a multifunction TFT speedometre console and an under-seat lockable storage.
For more information from OVERDRIVE on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones