2016 Auto Expo: Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi unveiled
Alongside the all new Access 125, Suzuki India also revealed the Gixxer SF Fi at the 2016 Auto Expo. As the 'Fi' suffix suggests, it gets a new fuel injection system. It will coexist alongside the regular Gixxer SF, but can be had only in the MotoGP livery theme and not with any of the other colour schemes.
Speaking of which, the Gixxer and the Gixxer SF get new colour schemes. The naked Gixxer now gets black and high-visibility green combination. The Gixxer SF gets a revised MotoGP livery scheme and a new red-black dual-tone colour scheme.
The bigger news however is that the two bikes now get a 230mm rear disc brake system. The rear disc is a standard fitment across the Gixxer and Gixxer SF, which is appreciable. The updates Gixxer, Gixxer SF and Gixxer SF Fi will go on sale on April 1, 2016 and we are sure they aren't fooling around!
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh