2016 Auto Expo: Motormind showcases Hyperion1
This is one of the coolest concepts that we saw this year. Bangalore based Motormind, showcased its two door sports car concept, the Hyperion1 that uses a Hyundai V6 petrol motor and is rear wheel driven. Motormind will change the engine for future builds. The completely in-house built roadster looks a lot like the track-focussed Ariel Atom and KTM X-bow. It is a concept that is meant to highlight the design capabilities of Motormind, that includes 3D printing (a first by an Indian automotive firm). The car has not yet been tested on the track, but from the way it looks, we cannot wait to get our hands on it.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh