2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza teaser video
Maruti Suzuki has released a teaser video of the Vitara Brezza sub four-metre SUV which will be showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo. The previous Maruti Vitara Brezza rendering revealed its styling and overall proportions. This teaser video gives us a glimpse of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza's exterior details.
The Vitara Brezza is Maruti's all-new, sub-four-metre compact SUV that has been completely developed in-house. The project was headed by CV Raman, executive director engineering at MSIL.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will take on the Ford EcoSport and Mahindra TUV300 when it is launched later this year. It is likely to be powered by Maruti's tried and tested 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engines. Maruti might also debut its all-new 1.5-litre diesel motor in the Vitara Brezza.
Also from OVERDRIVE on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza:
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?