2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza first look video
Maruti Suzuki has just taken the wraps off the new Vitara Brezza at the 2016 Auto Expo. The company's new compact SUV is aimed at the Mahindra TUV 300 and Ford Ecosport. The Vitara Brezza gets unique styling elements and Maruti Suzuki has loaded the car with a host of features like a touchscreen infotainment system, mood lighting and a lot more.
The Vitara Brezza is powered by the familiar DDiS 200 engine and the company says that it has incorporated a pendulum engine mount to ensure better NVH levels. Maruti Suzuki also made an announcement at the Auto Expo 2016 saying that it will launch three variants, Glamour, Urban and Sporty.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet