2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki S-Cross limited edition unveiled in India
Maruti Suzuki have unveiled the limited edition of the S-Cross at the Auto Expo 2016. The vehicle features a few cosmetic changes similar to what we have seen in the Premia edition.
The changes include matte black garnish for the ORVMs, black paint finish for the rear spoiler and dark shade alloy wheels.
Inside, there is the ambient lighting for the foot well, few carbon pieces adornments, Garmin HUD, rear seat entertainment package and styling kit.
There are no changes to the 90PS/200Nm and 120PS/320Nm diesel engines in the car. Expect the limited edition Maruti S-Cross to be priced a bit above the regular top end trim.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 8.39 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones