2016 Auto Expo: Mahindra launches Mojo Tribe club
Mahindra launched the Mojo Tribe, its official Mojo owners club, at the 2016 Auto Expo. The company even has a dedicated a theme song that is a catchy rendering of Muddy Water's Got my Mojo Working by Indian band, Soulmate.
Mahindra aims at getting Mojo owners together through the club. The company has planned a series of organised rides through the year exclusively for Mojo owners. Called the Trails of the Mojo Tribe, there will be four rides named the Jungle Trail , Coastal Trail , Mountain Trail and Desert Trail. Each will provide a different environment and experience as the names suggest. Post these rides, will be the final Mojo Rising Trail that will have all Mojo riders meet up once a year at Goa.
Mahindra has also launched a Mojo Trail app and website that has been designed to allow Mojo riders to meet and mingle as well as share the adventure of riding together to exotic locations.
We applaud Mahindra's initiative of producing an enthusiast motorcycle and developing a platform for these enthusiasts to meet and ride together.
The Mojo Trail app is available for free on the Google Play store
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works