Image gallery: Isuzu D-Max V-Cross at the 2016 Auto Expo
Isuzu's new D-Max for India comes with the V-Cross moniker now. The V-Cross is the company's take on a lifestyle utility vehicle for India. It is available in a 4x4 configuration only for personal registrations but for the commercial sector, a 4x2 option is also offered. The all-new engine that debuts in the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is a 2.5-litre unit which makes 136PS of power and 320Nm of torque. The vehicle looks more butch than before. Scroll down to see more images of the new D-Max V-Cross.
For more news on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here.
Starts Rs 16.98 Lakhs
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022