Image gallery: Isuzu D-Max V-Cross at the 2016 Auto Expo
Isuzu's new D-Max for India comes with the V-Cross moniker now. The V-Cross is the company's take on a lifestyle utility vehicle for India. It is available in a 4x4 configuration only for personal registrations but for the commercial sector, a 4x2 option is also offered. The all-new engine that debuts in the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is a 2.5-litre unit which makes 136PS of power and 320Nm of torque. The vehicle looks more butch than before. Scroll down to see more images of the new D-Max V-Cross.
For more news on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here.
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh