2016 Auto Expo: Honda BR-V showcased (Images)
Based on the Honda Mobilio platform, the BR-V gets an 'active solid motion' design language. The front of the SUV looks similar to that of the flagship CR-V with sleek projector headlights and a chunky chrome grille. The silhouette is clearly inspired by the Mobilio. It get silver roof rails, flared wheel arches with rugged cladding but still doesn't look very different from the compact MPV. The BR-V has a ground clearance of 201mm and runs on 196/60 R16 tyres.
The trims and layout inside the BR-V display the same arrangement as seen in the Honda City and the Jazz. The highlight of the crossover is the seven-seat layout, which at present is offered by none of its rivals. We expect the Honda BR-V to come with the 1.5-litre Earth Dreams diesel engine, but in a different state of tune that should make more power than it does now in the City. The petrol motor will be offered with a CVT box. We expect Honda to price the BR-V between Rs 8 lakh and Rs 13 lakh.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh