2016 Auto Expo: Honda Asimo interacts with differently-abled kid Nihal
Honda's robot Asimo which is 4 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 54kg was showcased at the Auto Expo 2016. Asimo, which stands for Advance Step in Innovative Mobility is a regular at auto shows around the world.
It was the dream of Nihal Bitla, a specially-abled kid who is suffering from progeria to meet Asimo. Nihal and his family and his family were introduced to Asimo and the robot even exchanged pleasantries with the child.
Katsushi Inoue, president and CEO , Honda Cars India met Nihal and his family at the Honda booth and was extremely happy for making Nihal's dream come true by seeing the joy of meeting robot.
The surprisingly interactive artificial intelligence of ASIMO had been gathering quite some attention at the expo.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Best car for-Driving around the World
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh