2016 Auto Expo: Accessorised 2016 Chevrolet Cruze showcased
Chevrolet recently updated the Cruze with a few minor updates while we wait for the all-new Cruze to be launched in 2017. However, Chevrolet showcased a customised version of this Cruze at the 2016 Auto Expo which would have certainly kept the crowd a lot happier during this long wait. The changes on this Cruze include completed resigned headlamp units with projector headlights and a more prominent LED DRL that runs across the headlamp. The taillights get a neat new LED signature too. This Chevrolet Cruze also got new 15-spoke 18-inch wheels which gives it an upmarket look.
The interior meanwhile, got a neat new brown and black dual tone finish. Although the layout itself hadn't changed, the change in colour schemes gave it a fresher and more appealing look.
Chevrolet hasn't said anything about making these accessories available to customers as yet. It's an idea that they're trying out which, if it gauged enough interest, could make it to showrooms
For more information from OVERDRIVE on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh