2015 Volvo S60 T6 launched in India at Rs 42 lakh
Volvo has launched the performance oriented version of the S60 in India. The Volvo S60 T6 is priced at Rs 42 lakh, ex-Delhi. Volvo had introduced the S60 T6 in India back in 2011. However, the petrol T6 was discontinued after a year due to poor sales.
The new Volvo S60 T6 is powered by a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine that is good for 306PS and 400Nm. This engine is mated to an 8-speed transmission and is good for a o-100kmph run in 5.9s. The top speed is 230kmph, according to Volvo and the claimed fuel efficiency is 15.6kmpl.
While Volvo offers an AWD version of the S60 T6 globally, the Indian market gets only it only in the FWD configuration. The S60 T6 goes against the BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 as well as the Jaguar XF and Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 55 Lakhs
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works