2015 Volkswagen Polo feature list updated in India
Volkswagen has recently updated the features list for the 2015 Polo GT TSI and TDI. The list, which has been quietly updated on the Indian website, includes electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs, a glove box cooling and cruise control as standard on the Polo GT. These features come from the facelifted 2015 Volkswagen Vento that was launched earlier this year. The revisions also add around Rs 10,000-15,000 to the price tag. These features are available in the new Polo variants as well, depending on the trims.
The Polo GT makes 105PS in both the 1.5-litre turbo-diesel and 1.2-litre turbo-petrol variants and has been currently monopolising the hot-hatch segment in India. However, it will face competition from the soon-to-be-launched 145PS Fiat Punto Evo Abarth which we recently drove. Volkswagen might also bring the 1.8-litre Polo GTI to India.
Starts Rs 6.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works