2015 TVS Phoenix 125 facelift launched in India at Rs 54,819
TVS has silently launched a facelift of its Phoenix 125 motorcycle in India at Rs 54,819 for the drum variant and Rs 57,422 for the front disc trim, ex-Mumbai. The TVS Phoenix 125 was first launched in India in October 2012 and it's been nearly three years since a facelift has showed up.
This though is not the regular sticker and paint job. Along with the six new colour schemes, TVS has added new tank scoops as well as a 3D logo. The all-digital meter too has been revamped and is more comprehensive now. A DC electrical lighting system has also been added while the LED pilot lamps have been retained, with a new longer visor also being a part of the changes. Similar to the Mahindra Centuro, TVS has added a vehicle locator function in the Phoenix 125's key fob. The button when pushed activates the hazard lamps, pointing towards a parked Phoenix in a crowded parking lot. Other changes include gas charged rear shock absorbers. The seat gets a contrasting red piping.
TVS hasn't made any changes to the smooth 11PS/10.8Nm 125cc engine, with a claimed fuel efficiency of 67kmpl. It is mated to a 4-speed gearbox. The motorcycle comes with an optional front petal disc brake.
Starts Rs 58,751
Starts Rs 68,900
Starts Rs 57,683
Starts Rs 48,935
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 dual-channel ABS gets two new colour options, Metallo Silver and Orange Ember