2015 Toyota Camry facelift launching in India on April 30, 2015
Toyota will be launching the new facelifted Camry in India on April 30, 2015. It is expected to be priced a tad more than the outgoing car. Toyota's other significant launch this year will be the Hiace MPV.
Changes to the outside on the new Toyota Camry facelift include redesigned headlamps, grille, LED daytime running lamps and oodles of chrome everywhere. New tail lamps and 17-inch alloy wheels round off the exterior changes. A new bigger infotainment system, 3-spoke steering wheel and revised instrument cluster are few of the interior bits that have changed over the previous car. The upholstery is claimed to have been tweaked and expect Toyota to offer few more creature comforts than before.
As far as engines are concerned, the current crop of 2.5-litre IC engines are expected to continue with no changes. The gasoline engine makes 181PS of power while the hybrid produces around 205PS. More details on both these cars will be announced on the launch date. We will be driving the car on April 29. Watchout for our first drive review of the new Toyota Camry facelift.
Starts Rs 37.88 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS