Image gallery: 2015 Tata Bolt in India
Tata Motors' intentions for the Bolt are clear and daring, they want the car to appeal to those passionate about driving. They are looking to hook the enthusiast. While this isn't intended to be a hot hatch, it is meant to have a zestier feel. We got our hands on the Bolt recently and took it out for spin. You can read all about it in our exclusive preview. Here are the images from the accompanying photo shoot.
The Bolt is a handsome evolution of the Vista design
The interiors looks smart while the orange shade adds a good helping of sportiness
The design is most reminiscent of the Indica/Vista from the side profile
The 1.2-litre turbo petrol produces 85PS, which is 5PS lower than on the Zest
Rear knee room is spacious enough although headroom can be a little tight for taller passengers
This is a car that will get noticed, there is no mistaking that positively glowing and well etched front face.
The rear end is wider and lower looking than the Bolt, and looks quite fetching
Images: Suresh Narayanan
More from OVERDRIVE on the Tata Bolt: -
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia