2015 Star Motorcycles Bolt and Bolt R-Spec unveiled
Star Motorcycles has updated the Bolt and Bolt R-Spec bobbers for 2015. A new digital meter with clearer visibility in the sunlight and wave-type brake rotors are standard on both the models while the R-Spec gets new paint and graphics, suede texture seat with coloured stitching and also remote reservoir shocks. In addition to this, Star also has a host of accessories for both the motorcycles at local dealers.
2015 Star Bolt
The Bolt and Bolt R-Spec are powered by a 950cc fuel injected air-cooled V-Twin engine which makes 80Nm of torque. Transmitting power to the rear wheel is a 5-speed gearbox. Star claims a fuel efficiency of around 23kmpl for the motorcycles while the tank capacity is 12-litres. The motorcycles run 19-and 16-inch wheels on the front and rear respectively. Stopping power is provided by 298mm front and rear discs.
2015 Star Bolt R-Spec
Both the motorcycles will be on sale in US by the end of July. The 2014 Star Bolt will be available in candy red and glacier blue colours while the R-Spec can be ordered in matte silver and raven colours. The Bolt retails at Rs 4.73 lakh while the R-Spec is priced at Rs 4.97 lakh in US.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate