2015 Mini Countryman diesel launched in India at Rs 36.50 lakh
Mini India have launched the 2015 Countryman diesel in India at Rs 36.50 lakh, ex-showroom Maharastra and Delhi. The new Mini Countryman diesel comes in as a CBU and is available with a choice of nine body colours.
Powering the new Mini Countryman is a 112PS/270Nm four-cylinder turbodiesel engine that makes 112PS and 270Nm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed Steptronic transmission and BMW claims that the car will do 0-100kmph in just 11.3 seconds with a top speed of 185kmph. A fuel efficiency claim of 23.80kmpl is claimed by Mini for the new Countryman diesel.
Revisions to the new Mini Cooper D Countryman include new front and rear bumpers, short overhangs, LED fog lamps for the Xenon headlights and 17-inch alloy wheels. Inside the cabin, there is the sporty leather steering wheel, 640 watt Hi-Fi Harmon Kardon music system and the optional panoramic glass roof. The Mini Countryman comes with six airbags, ABS, Dynamic Traction Control, Brake Assist and Dynamic Stability Control.
Starts Rs 39.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones