2015 Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG sedan launched in India at Rs 2.53 crore
Mercedes-Benz India today launched the S 63 AMG sedan at Rs 2.53 crore, ex-Bengaluru. The four-door sedan now joins the two-door coupe which was launched a couple of weeks ago, completing the S-Class range in India.
The Mercedes-AMG S 63 is powered by the same 5.5-litre bi-turbo V8 engine seen in the S 63 AMG coupe that makes 585PS and 900Nm. The 0-100kmph run takes 4.4s while the claimed top speed is 250kmph, with the help of the AMG Speedshift MCT 7-speed transmission.
While this may be the fire breather in the S-Class range, it definitely doesn't lose out on the trappings associated with a luxury car from the marque. There is the massaging seats, climate control front seats, a memory package for the seat adjustment, a chauffeur package which helps move the front seat by a good 77mm and powered rear seats are some of the notable comfort features.
In terms of safety, Mercedes have equipped the car with eight airbags, Attention Assist, Night View Assist Plus and more functions. The car also gets Airmatic suspension which helps raise or lower the ground clearance based on the road ahead.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector