2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class to be launched in India on November 25
While we were expecting Mercedes to launch the all new C-Class early next year we now have word that the company will be bringing the car to India by the end of 2014. While there are multiple engines available abroad the C-Class will initially come to India with a petrol engine while a diesel option will follow later.
The new C-Class is based on the MRA platform which will henceforth be used for all rear wheel drive sedans and SUVs from Mercedes' stables. The new C-Class is bigger and more spacious than the car it replaces. This baby S-Class (it resembles the new S-Class) has a more youthful design than the older car. The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class has a longer wheelbase and bigger boot as well. The resemblance of the car to the S-Class isn't just cosmetic and many of the features from the S will also feature in the new C-Class.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh