2015 Mercedes-Benz B-Class image gallery
Mercedes-Benz has just unveiled its new B-Class - the big change is in the form of a minor facelift which brings in new bumpers, headlamps with daytime running LEDs and refreshed tail lamps. The interiors are carried over from the old car. Merc has added its Connect Me service which allows the car to communicate with accident recovery and incident management systems. Scroll down for a better look at the India-bound car.
The front bumper in the 2015 B-Class is all-new
The car gets LED daytime running lamps and the radiator housing is now wider
The rear bumper is new and the tail lamps also have LED elements
Visually the car is not that different from the outgoing one
Safety systems include a Collision Prevention Assist Plus feature that activates partial braking in case a collision is imminent
The petrol and diesel engines carried over from the outgoing car power the new B-class
Mercedes' Connect Me service is now available with the B-Class for communicating with incident management machinery in the event of an accident
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?