2015 Mercedes-Benz B-Class image gallery
Mercedes-Benz has just unveiled its new B-Class - the big change is in the form of a minor facelift which brings in new bumpers, headlamps with daytime running LEDs and refreshed tail lamps. The interiors are carried over from the old car. Merc has added its Connect Me service which allows the car to communicate with accident recovery and incident management systems. Scroll down for a better look at the India-bound car.
The front bumper in the 2015 B-Class is all-new
The car gets LED daytime running lamps and the radiator housing is now wider
The rear bumper is new and the tail lamps also have LED elements
Visually the car is not that different from the outgoing one
Safety systems include a Collision Prevention Assist Plus feature that activates partial braking in case a collision is imminent
The petrol and diesel engines carried over from the outgoing car power the new B-class
Mercedes' Connect Me service is now available with the B-Class for communicating with incident management machinery in the event of an accident
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch