2015 Mercedes-AMG GT3: Image gallery
Mercedes is going to introduce the new GT3 which is based on the soon to be launched Mercedes-AMG GT.
The GT3 is built to specifications stated in the FIA GT3 rulebook. The car's body has been widened and lowered and sports huge air intakes, a diffuser and a massive rear spoiler. The sabertooth like front grille in itself looks menacing and as the company states, the overall design "signals a desire to attack".
The car features a six-speed racing gearbox and the interior too is built according to FIA GT3 specification. The car is powered by a 6.3- litre V8 engine.
Bold and agressive front with a sabertooth like grille
The interior, built according to FIA GT3 specifications, features a high tensile strength steel roll cage
The car is based on the Mercedes-AMG GT roadcar
The car features a 6.3-litre V8 engine
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch