2015 Mercedes-AMG GT3: Image gallery
Mercedes is going to introduce the new GT3 which is based on the soon to be launched Mercedes-AMG GT.
The GT3 is built to specifications stated in the FIA GT3 rulebook. The car's body has been widened and lowered and sports huge air intakes, a diffuser and a massive rear spoiler. The sabertooth like front grille in itself looks menacing and as the company states, the overall design "signals a desire to attack".
The car features a six-speed racing gearbox and the interior too is built according to FIA GT3 specification. The car is powered by a 6.3- litre V8 engine.
Bold and agressive front with a sabertooth like grille
The interior, built according to FIA GT3 specifications, features a high tensile strength steel roll cage
The car is based on the Mercedes-AMG GT roadcar
The car features a 6.3-litre V8 engine
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year