2015 Mahindra XUV500 facelift launched in India at Rs 11.21 lakh
The much anticipated Mahindra XUV500 facelift has been launched in India at Rs 11.21 lakh (ex-Delhi) going up to Rs 14.99 lakh for the high end W10 AWD variant. The earlier variants, W6, W8 and W8 AWD are still on offer along with the new W10 and W10 AWD.
The new Mahindra XUV500 is a facelift. It includes a new front and rear bumper, grille, headlamp cluster, fog lamps, alloy wheels as well as two new exterior colours (Pearl White and Sunset Orange). Inside, things have been spruced up in the form of new upholstery, better quality of plastics and a larger touchscreen infotainment system. The latter doubles as the display for the reverse parking camera which also comes with guideline sensors. Power adjustable driver's seat as well as a sunroof are now available on the top end variant which also gets keyless entry.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed