2015 Mahindra XUV500 facelift launched in India at Rs 11.21 lakh
The much anticipated Mahindra XUV500 facelift has been launched in India at Rs 11.21 lakh (ex-Delhi) going up to Rs 14.99 lakh for the high end W10 AWD variant. The earlier variants, W6, W8 and W8 AWD are still on offer along with the new W10 and W10 AWD.
The new Mahindra XUV500 is a facelift. It includes a new front and rear bumper, grille, headlamp cluster, fog lamps, alloy wheels as well as two new exterior colours (Pearl White and Sunset Orange). Inside, things have been spruced up in the form of new upholstery, better quality of plastics and a larger touchscreen infotainment system. The latter doubles as the display for the reverse parking camera which also comes with guideline sensors. Power adjustable driver's seat as well as a sunroof are now available on the top end variant which also gets keyless entry.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift production begins ahead of launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety