2015 Hyundai i20 to be launched in India on August 11, 2014
The date for the launch of the much-awaited 2015 Hyundai i20 is out. On August 11, the replacement to Hyundai India's popular premium hatchback will hit showrooms with an all-new design, based on the 'storm-edge' philosophy that was first employed in India in the new Santa Fe. From the recent spy shots that hit the web, we can glean that the new i20 will shed its conservative styling for an aggressive one.
We also expect to see a host of mechanical changes to the car, including a new steering and suspension setup. The 2015 i20 will also make additions to its already long list of creature comforts. We have heard that the safety features have been improved too, but how much of it trickles down to the India-spec 2015 Hyundai i20, remains to be seen.
Stay tuned to Overdrive as we bring you all the updates from the launch of the second-generation i20 soon.
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector