2015 Hyundai Elite i20 launched: Live webcast
After much tantalising and teasing, the replacement for Hyundai India's popular premium hatchback will hit showrooms today with an all-new design. Said design is based on the 'storm-edge' philosophy that was first employed in India in the new Santa Fe.
The much anticipated launch is now on in Delhi and we're already there to send you live updates. Read our full coverage of the launch here.
Keep watching this space for price details and more, coming up shortly.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?