2015 Honda CR-V facelift unveiled
Honda has unveiled the 2015 CR-V facelift. The SUV is expected to make its way to India in 2015. The previous-gen Honda CR-V is already available in the country.
The facelifted CR-V gets a new grille and headlamps. There are also new front and rear bumpers, skid plates and LED tail lamps.
In a bid to appeal to younger buyers, Honda have equipped the interior with a new app-rich infotainment system. The seven-inch screen, called Honda Connect, allows the passengers to pair their mobile phones via Bluetooth.
Along with a function to play music, the screen comes connected to a rearview camera. The system allows access to optional satellite navigation and internet radio and also functions as a display for fuel efficiency details and journey time. The European spec models will come equipped with Mirror Link as well.
There is a chrome inlay on the dashboard, sliding arm rests between the front seats and use of 'high-quality materials on key surfaces.'
On the engines front, aside from the existing 2.0-litre 155PS petrol engine, the CR-V now gets a diesel motor. The new 1.6-litre i-DTEC motor is available in two configurations, 160PS and 120PS. While the160PS mill can be paired with a 6-speed manual or a 9-speed automatic, the 120PS engine can be ordered only with a manual. The four-wheel drive is available only with the more powerful diesel engine.
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh