2015 Hero Splendor Pro launched in India at Rs 46,850
Hero MotoCorp is cashing on the festive season and is launching new products. The updated Hero Splendor Pro has been launched in India at Rs 46,850, ex-Delhi. This updated motorcycle brings in electric start, new visor, clear lens indicators, new graphics and fuel tank. A wider grab rail, body coloured mirrors and a new instrument cluster with a side stand indicator are the other changes.
Powering the motorcycle is the tried and tested 100cc motor which makes 8.36PS/8.05Nm. The motorcycle is available in four variants and comes with a five-year warranty. Along with the Hero Splendor Pro, the company has also introduced two new colours for the Splendor iSmart - Black Boon Silver and Black Sports Red.
Sales for the new Hero Splendor Pro and Maestro Edge start from October 13, 2015.
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each