2015 Hero Splendor Pro launched in India at Rs 46,850
Hero MotoCorp is cashing on the festive season and is launching new products. The updated Hero Splendor Pro has been launched in India at Rs 46,850, ex-Delhi. This updated motorcycle brings in electric start, new visor, clear lens indicators, new graphics and fuel tank. A wider grab rail, body coloured mirrors and a new instrument cluster with a side stand indicator are the other changes.
Powering the motorcycle is the tried and tested 100cc motor which makes 8.36PS/8.05Nm. The motorcycle is available in four variants and comes with a five-year warranty. Along with the Hero Splendor Pro, the company has also introduced two new colours for the Splendor iSmart - Black Boon Silver and Black Sports Red.
Sales for the new Hero Splendor Pro and Maestro Edge start from October 13, 2015.
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years