2015 Hero Splendor Pro launched in India at Rs 46,850
Hero MotoCorp is cashing on the festive season and is launching new products. The updated Hero Splendor Pro has been launched in India at Rs 46,850, ex-Delhi. This updated motorcycle brings in electric start, new visor, clear lens indicators, new graphics and fuel tank. A wider grab rail, body coloured mirrors and a new instrument cluster with a side stand indicator are the other changes.
Powering the motorcycle is the tried and tested 100cc motor which makes 8.36PS/8.05Nm. The motorcycle is available in four variants and comes with a five-year warranty. Along with the Hero Splendor Pro, the company has also introduced two new colours for the Splendor iSmart - Black Boon Silver and Black Sports Red.
Sales for the new Hero Splendor Pro and Maestro Edge start from October 13, 2015.
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 dual-channel ABS gets two new colour options, Metallo Silver and Orange Ember
- ReviewBMW R 18 First Edition road test review
- NewsVolvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV expected to launch in India in 2021
- NewsVolvo S60 to launch in India in March 2021