2015 Geneva Motor Show: Tata Hexa concept image gallery
The new Tata Hexa concept unveiled at the Geneva Auto Show 2015 is quite the head turner - at least as far as concepts from Tata Motors go. And it's nearly production-ready, if sources from Tata are to be believed. There are 19-inch wheels, beefier styling (we are rather besotted with the Tata Hexa's looks), ambient lighting, and ample space for six occupants and their luggage. The familiar 2.2-litre diesel engine has been revised and now makes 157PS and 400Nm. Tata is likely to introduce the car in India sometime next year.
The wheel arches and sides look similar to the current Aria
From the looks of it, the Hexa concept has ample space inside the cabin for six passengers
The interiors are similar to the Bolt and Zest and appear to be high quality. Note the ambient lighting and large touchscreen infotainment system
The rear breaks away from the traditionally plain design of the Aria and looks quite modern
The dials look simple though
The Hexa concept looks beefy compared to the Aria and has an imposing grille for a crossover
For more stories from the Geneva Motor Show 2015, click here
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works