2015 Geneva Motor Show: Suzuki iM-4 concept image gallery
The iM-4 is Suzuki's take on a compact SUV. It features a squared out design that is intended to max out practicality but also features some styling details like blacked out A- and B-pillars, a clamshell bonnet and various styling garnishes. It features a 4WD system that Suzuki claims is capable enough of tackling snow or unpaved roads.
For more stories from the Geneva Motor Show 2015, click here
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Skoda Kushaq India launch pushed to July 2021
- Mahindra eXUV300, eKUV100 electric vehicles to launch in 2022