2015 Geneva Motor Show: Suzuki iK-2 concept image gallery
The iK-2 is a new compact hatchback concept that appears to be a Hyundai i20 rival (lower-case 'i' and all). The iK-2 features a new design concept unlike anything we've seen from Maruti to date with flowing lines and a low, wide silhouette.
The concept is just over four metres long which Maruti should be able to easily tweak for it to fit under the sub-4m mark. The big news, however, is the new petrol engine under the hood. Suzuki calls it the 1.0-litre Boosterjet and isn't saying much except that it will feature direct injection and turbocharging.
For more stories from the Geneva Motor Show 2015, click here
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Skoda Kushaq India launch pushed to July 2021
- Mahindra eXUV300, eKUV100 electric vehicles to launch in 2022