2015 Geneva Motor Show: Aston Martin DBX Concept image gallery
The Aston Martin DBX Concept is a rugged, coupé crossover iteration of Aston Martin's DB range of GT cars. Though not as SUV-ish as the Lagonda concept from 2009, the DBX envisions a grand tourer that is luxurious and sporty, yet practical and easy to drive in urban and extra-urban environments.
The all-electric DBX Concept showcases the evolved design language of Aston Martin
The DBX Concept is said to be an indication of the extension of the brand's existing model lines in the future
The DBX Concept's exterior is made up of machined billet aluminium with visible milling lines
The interior of the Aston Martin DBX Concept gets non-automotive standard materials
The paint finish, named Black Pearl Chromium has been designed to capture the appearance of a genuine black pearl
- New Kawasaki Eliminator 450 to debut at IBW 2023; price announcement likely
- Triumph Stealth Editions teased ahead of IBW 2023 launch
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- 2024 Kawasaki W175 launched in India; prices start at Rs 1.35 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024