2015 Ford Mustang image gallery
Ford is looking to bring the Mustang to India by 2015. While that is still some time away, here are some images of the iconic car.
A low roof height and wide stance with a new face are distinct identities of the new Mustang
Ford-developed stability control is tuned to maximise the new Mustang's dynamic capabilities
Ford SYNC with voice control, a touchscreen and 8-inch central colour screen are standard
The new Mustang has been developed with world-class performance, driving dynamics and usability in mind
More than 9 million Mustangs have been sold since it was first launched in 1964
The revised headlamps look uber cool
New aluminium rear knuckles help reduce unsprung mass for improved ride and handling
Starts Rs 74.62 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed