2014 Fiat Punto Evo India image gallery
The Punto was first launched in the year 2008 but never received a comprehensive facelift until now. The updated car is now called the Punto Evo and features an India-special face and a new interior as well. The engines however remain the same and are available in two different states of tune. Here are some images of the upcoming car.
The Punto's new face is modern and features a stylish nose and quite a bit of chrome
New face may be modern but sides are still the same, however 16-inch wheels in the Punto 90 add character
The 1.3-Multijet is a carry over from the previous model and receives no updates
Dashboard is all new and goes well with the new styling, finish has improved too. The wheel however is the same
Punto 90 gets a different style alloy, the regular Punto Emotion however gets smarter 15-inch Abarth style rims
Rear end gets new Punto Evo LED taillamps that look better when the sun goes down
The new Punto comes in this subtle and smart Magnesio Grey we drove. For those who like to stand out in a crowd, there is also the Exotica Red and the Glitterati Gold
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?