2015 Ducati Scrambler teased
Ducati has teased its new model, the Scrambler, which will revive the scrambler motorcycle line that the Italian brand produced between 1962 and 1974. Teased through a video, the Scrambler is expected to use the familiar air-cooled, L-twin, 796cc motor from the Monster and is expected to produce 85PS of power and 79Nm of torque. As the video reveals, the Scrambler will be shod with semi-knobbly tyres on 10-spoke alloys and will have four LED daytime running lights that encircle the round headlight. The Ducati Scrambler is expected to use a new chassis and swing-arm. In true scrambler fashion, the bike will feature a sleek tank, a slim seat, tiny mud flaps and a wheel-hugger mounted registration plate.
The Scrambler is expected to hit the commercial space by 2015 but we expect the model to be unveiled shortly. Stay tuned!
Starts Rs 7,99,000
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh