2015 Chevrolet Captiva launched in India at Rs 25.13 lakh
The updated Chevrolet Captiva is now in GM showrooms across India. Chevrolet have priced the SUV at Rs 25.13 lakh for the manual LT variant and Rs 27.36 lakh for the LTZ AWD automatic, both prices ex-Delhi.
Changes to the SUV include projector headlamps and a new cluster ioniser inside the cabin that deodorizes the air. GM have also altered the instrument cluster. There have been no changes made to the mechanicals which means the 2.2l diesel engine still makes 186.5PS of power and 400Nm of torque. The 2-wheel drive variant gets a 6-speed manual transmission while the AWD gets the 6-speed auto.
The safety features package in the new Captiva includes six airbags, ABS and brake assist. Chevrolet's other launches for this year will include the new Spin MPV and the Trailblazer SUV.
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- 2021 Kia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.79 lakh
- Scrappage Policy - A crucial joint representation made to the government to save vehicles older than 30 years
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Government proposes 'IN' series of vehicle numbers to simplify re-registrations