2015 BMW X5M and X6M launched in India at Rs 1.55 crore and Rs 1.6 crore respectively
BMW has launched the X5M and the X6M in India at Rs Rs 1.55crore and Rs 1.6crore respectively, ex-showroom. Both the SUVs will be sold as CBUs in India and will go head-to-head with the Mercedes Benz ML63 AMG, Porsche Cayenne Turbo and the Range Rover Sport SVR. The BMW X5M and the X6M share a twin-turbo 4.4-litre V8 under the hood producing 575PS of power and 750Nm of torque with an 8-speed automatic gearbox that powers all four wheels through the BMW's xDrive system. BMW claims that both the cars can do the 0-100kmph sprint in 4.2 seconds, with an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph. The claimed fuel efficiency is 9.09kmpl for both the models.
The BMW X5M and the X6M have a different body kit, an M steering wheel, 20-inch alloy wheels and exclusive M series detailing that we have seen on the other M cars. Both get a heads-up display as standard along with the iDrive infotainment system. On the safety front, the cars come with eight airbags and the usual plethora of driver aids.
Also, read our first drive review of the new BMW X5M and X6M here
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Yamaha India introduces the FZ 25 Monster Energy MotoGP Edition at Rs 1.36 lakh
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- First Maruti Suzuki EV to launch before 2025, priced below Rs 10 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate