2015 BMW X3 facelift unveiled, India launch later this year
BMW has unveiled a face lifted version of its popular X3 SUV. The changes are pretty much similar to what we have seen in the new X5. These include a new fully chromed kidney grille, new set of bumpers and larger headlamps which now come with LEDs as an option. The side profile gets new ORVMs with embedded turn indicators and new design for the alloy wheels. The revised rear bumper and new body colour options sum up the changes to the exterior.
The changes to front are new fully chromed kidney grille, new set of bumpers and larger headlamps which now come with LEDs as an option
The interior gets a new high gloss finish for the dashboard and auto release for the tailgate. The upholstery gets new designs and you get new cup holders to hold your coffee.
The interior gets a new high gloss finish for the dashboard and auto release for the tailgate
The updated 2.0 litre diesel engine in the 2015 X3 makes its world premiere in the 192PS guise. This is the same engine that powers the 1,3 and 5 Series models and the X1 and X3 SUVs, but develops 186PS. BMW claims that the additional 6PS reduces fuel consumption by 7.1 per cent.
The revised rear bumper and new body colour options sum up the changes to the exterior
As of now, the X3 available in India is powered by a four and six cylinder diesel engine. The X3 is manufactured locally at the German car maker's Chennai plant. Pricing is not available but we expect to have more clarity on this issue, once the face lifted X3 makes it our shores by the end of this year.
Starts Rs 60.5 Lakhs
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each