2015 Audi TT coupé to be launched in India on April 23, 2015
The word is out that Audi India will launch its all-new TT coupé on April 23, 2015. We drove the car a few days back, in its 45 TSI variant, and that will be the only variant that will be available at launch.
The 2015 Audi TT coupé wears an all-new design inspired from the Audi R8, giving it a more aggressive and unisex stance than the outgoing model. The new Audi TT is marginally longer in length and has a longer wheelbase as well. The 2015 model is about 50 to 70kg lighter than its predecessor and is based on the MQB platform.
The 45 TSI variant comes with the 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine and India gets the 230PS/370Nm tune. Globally, Audi sells a 310PS/380Nm version as well. It is mated to a 6-speed DSG transmission and Audi's all-wheel-drive system.
We expect the pricing to be in the range of Rs 50-60 lakh. Stay tuned for all the updates from the launch and click here to read our road test review of the 2015 Audi TT coupé.
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV