2015 Audi RS 6 Avant launched in India at Rs 1.35 crore
Audi India has launched the only estate car in the country, the RS 6 Avant at Rs 1.35 crore, ex-Delhi and Mumbai. The new Audi RS 6 Avant gets the update that was given to the entire A6 range showcased at the Paris Motor Show 2014.
The Audi RS 6 Avant boasts an explosive 4.0-litre turbo petrol engine which makes 560PS of power and 700Nm of torque, the same as the RS 7 that was launched recently. An 8-speed automatic transmission transfers the power to all four wheels through the quattro system. Audi claims a 0-100kmph time of 3.9s (possible with the optional Dynamic Package Plus) with a top speed of 305kmph (limited to 280kmph). The company also says that use of start-stop technology and cylinder deactivation has helped improve the fuel efficiency.
Speaking of refresh, the new RS6 Avant gets a single piece grille, adaptive LEDs with Matrix headlamps, new alloys and new front and rear bumper. There is new upholstery inside as well as more features. Audi offers 20-inch wheels as standard but there is an option to upgrade to 21-inchers as well.
Starts Rs 1.41 Crore
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?