2015 Audi A6 35 TFSI launched in India at Rs 45.90 lakh
Audi India has launched the new A6 35 TFSI at Rs 45.90 lakh, ex-Delhi and Mumbai. This petrol version of the A6 gets a new 1.8-litre turbo engine which makes 190PS of power and 320Nm of torque. Audi claims that the engine is 5 per cent more powerful than the outgoing 2.0-litre TFSI and as much as 12.7 per cent more efficient at 15.26kmpl. This engine also gets a start/stop system as well as brake energy recuperation and is mated to a 7-speed S-tronic transmission.
Other new features in the Audi A6 35 TFSI include auto LED head and tail lamps, memory-enabled electrically folding external mirrors, auto wipers, auto dimming interior mirror, new retractable MMI interface and electrically adjustable front seats.
On the safety front, the new Audi A6 35 TFSI gets eight airbags, parking assist, basic Audi Pre Sense and cruise control. This car however doesn't get the Matrix headlamps which are exclusive to the diesel version as of now.
Starts Rs 54.42 Lakhs
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?