2015 Audi A6 35 TFSI launched in India at Rs 45.90 lakh
Audi India has launched the new A6 35 TFSI at Rs 45.90 lakh, ex-Delhi and Mumbai. This petrol version of the A6 gets a new 1.8-litre turbo engine which makes 190PS of power and 320Nm of torque. Audi claims that the engine is 5 per cent more powerful than the outgoing 2.0-litre TFSI and as much as 12.7 per cent more efficient at 15.26kmpl. This engine also gets a start/stop system as well as brake energy recuperation and is mated to a 7-speed S-tronic transmission.
Other new features in the Audi A6 35 TFSI include auto LED head and tail lamps, memory-enabled electrically folding external mirrors, auto wipers, auto dimming interior mirror, new retractable MMI interface and electrically adjustable front seats.
On the safety front, the new Audi A6 35 TFSI gets eight airbags, parking assist, basic Audi Pre Sense and cruise control. This car however doesn't get the Matrix headlamps which are exclusive to the diesel version as of now.
Starts Rs 54.42 Lakhs
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works