2014 Volkswagen Polo facelift image gallery
Volkswagen has just released images of its new Polo. While the global unveil will be at Geneva Motor Show in March, the company is expected to launch the Polo facelift in India around July this year. Here is an image gallery detailing the changes to the new Polo.
The Polo facelift gets a sunroof
Except for the alloys, the side profile harks to the old car
The rear doesnt have any changes
The interiors have had a major revamp and look premium
Volkswagen claims that the interior space has also been increased
The new Polo claims to be dynamically agile as well
Starts Rs 6.17 Lakhs
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch