2014 Toyota Etios and Etios Liva launched in India at Rs 5.53 lakh and Rs 4.53 lakh respectively
Toyota has refreshed its Etios sedan and hatchback interiors with a new interior trim now available in the middle range. The soft fabric two tone interior that was previously available in the V and VD variants is now available in the middle range G and GD cars as well.
2014 Toyota Etios
In the Etios Liva diesel hatch they have now introduced two new grades VD and VD (safety package). This is primarily to attract more buyers to buy their top-of-the-line diesel hatchback range that's been facing stiff competition from the Maruti Swift ZDi, Ford Figo Titanium and the Volkswagen Polo Diesel Highline. The new high end grades will now feature a 2 Din audio system with remote, leather wrapped steering wheel with tilt function and audio controls, dual front SRS airbags, tachometer and a rear defogger and wiper.
2014 Toyota Etios Liva
Commenting on the new introductions, N Raja, senior vice-president, sales and marketing, said, "We constantly work towards adding exciting and new features to our product lineup with the aim of providing product excitement. We look forward to delighting our customers with the new lineup."
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet